Gabion mesh sack is composed of mesh wire, selvedge wire, reinforced wire and tie wire. The mesh wires are used to be woven into the sack gabion panel.
Gabion mesh sack is composed of mesh wire, selvedge wire, reinforced wire and
tie wire. The mesh wires are used to be woven into the sack gabion panel. Then
use the selvedge wire to connect the side of the panel to form a cylindrical
shape structure. Wrap one side of the opening and then fill the sack gabion with
stones. At last wrap the opening, all the works are completed. Just throw the
sack gabion into rapid flood by machine or pile the sack gabion up to defend the
Characteristics of Gabion Mesh Sack:
(1) Economic and useful: What we need to do is just put the stones into the cage without special skills.
(2) It is convenient to transport as it can be transported folded, assembly on site.
(3) It has a strong resistance to natural destruction and poor weather.
(4) It can withstand large-scale deformation, and does not collapse.
(5) Some plants can grow in the gap among the rocks, and it can melt with the natural environment surrounding together.
(6) And it has good permeability, which can prevent the damage caused by fluid static.
Uses of Gabion Mesh Sack:
Gabion Mesh Sack can be widely used in highways, railways, protecting hillside, hillside greening, well and alley fence, building and breeding, zoo fence, greening fence, hillside net cage, flood fighting net cage, revet fence, control and guide the direction of river, spillway and diversion channel, rock fall protection, prevent soil and water from flowing, beach protecting project, protection of the bridge, solid structures defense project, retaining wall, and port project, etc.
Dunqiangcontrol and check the producing procedure sincerely and all of the wires are sincerely to ASTM A975-97, i.e tensive strength is above 75000psi515MpaASTM A641/A641M-03
|Size of Gabion Mesh Sack|
|Length of cage |
|Diameter of cage(m)||Volumn |